As we all know, Facebook is an endless source of inspiration. In addition to connecting you with millions of users around the world, Facebook also provides you with a wide range of multimedia content to enjoy. However, if you need to watch those funny or helpful videos again, another time you should save the Facebook videos to your iPhone. Otherwise, navigating the same video on Facebook can be a daunting task. If you are an iPhone user and are wondering how to download Facebook videos to iPhone, this article can be of great help to you.
After downloading videos from Facebook to your iPhone, you can watch them later without an internet connection and without bothering to browse the pages. Although downloading Facebook videos for iPhone is not a simple process, this article will make it easy for you.
What is FDownloader?
FDownloader is a free web-based tool that allows you to download your favorite Facebook videos to your computer, tablet, or smartphone and watch them later without internet access. The tool does not ask you to download any software application on your computer or mobile device. All that is needed is the link to the video you wish to download and all the processing will be done for you on our site.
If you are wondering how to download Facebook videos to iPhone? This tool is always available online and you only have to make a single click to download the videos to your device. You do not need to register or sign in on our website to use it. When we created this tool, our goal is to make it as convenient as possible for anyone to grab a Facebook video they love and very quickly convert it into a storable file to be kept in their local storage space.
That way, if you’re using Facebook and see a video you like, all you have to do is to go to that page and download the video as soon as possible, then come back to continue creating your content. On Facebook. It is by far the best and fastest Facebook video downloader you will ever come across. So, if you are looking for an easy way how to download Facebook videos to iPhone, be sure to check out FDownloader!
Why choose Facebook video downloader for iPhone?
Facebook is the most popular social networking site with over a billion monthly active users. It is a great platform to share photos, videos, and updates with your friends and family. You can also follow your favorite pages and people to stay updated with their latest posts. If you love spending time on Facebook. Whether you’re keeping up with the latest news, browsing through your feed for a good laugh, or watching a video, there’s always something to do on the world’s largest social media platform.
But one thing that can cause trouble is trying to download videos from Facebook. I mean, there’s no built-in way to do this, so you have to use third-party apps or websites. But even then, it can be difficult to find one that works well and doesn’t overwhelm you with ads.
If you want to know how to download Facebook videos to iPhone, you can do it without any third-party apps. All you need is the link to the video and a few minutes of your time.
How to use our FDownloader for iPhone
- It’s free and no limitation to downloading videos
- No installation is required or no registration is required
- High-quality videos
- Work at a lightning-fast speed
- Super easy to use
- Multiple formats available
- Streamlined loading time
- Seamless and smooth processing
- No watermark
- Highly secure
- Facebook private video download support
- No coding or technical knowledge is required.
How to download Facebook videos to iPhone
The process of downloading a Facebook video on an iPhone is quite simple. With FDownloader, all you need to do is copy the URL of the Facebook video you want to download and paste it into the app. Then, select the video format you want, and hit the download button. That’s it!
- On the Facebook app, tap the video you want to download to your phone
- You’ll see a “Share” option just below the video.
- Tap it, then tap Copy Link in the options that appear
- Open the FDownloader website in the address bar of your phone’s web browser
- You will get a bar where you can paste the link and click “Download”
- The page below will give you options to download the video in normal quality or HD quality.
- Tap the option of your choice and the video will start playing.
- Click the “Download” button again
- Once downloaded to your phone, you can find the video in the Photos app
Wish to Save FB videos on iPhone quickly?
Our system is powered by a very unique and sophisticated conversion engine that downloads, converts, and returns outputs following the same process used in video streaming. This type of grounding system allows you to download files even if processing has not yet been completed on the server-side.
- Our Fb Video Downloader does not store or keep copies of the videos processed there. All videos are hosted on Facebook’s servers. Our job is to help you download them quickly. Our tool also do not track user download history.
- We do NOT support uploading copyrighted videos that are copyrighted by another person or entity without the permission of the original creator.
- We do NOT endorse the commercial use of other people’s videos without their express permission. If you do so, we do not take any responsibility even if you use our service to download videos.
We hope you enjoyed answer talking about how to download Facebook videos to iPhone with FDownloader. If you are looking to save videos from Facebook on your device, then we hope that you will give their service a try! Downloading Facebook videos to your iOS device has always been remaining a matter of concern which has been made immensely easier with the advancing technology. We have provided the best solution for you and hope it will help you out and make it easy to get your favorite Facebook video downloaded to your device.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings